Question:
Politics, if you’re offended by someone asking what your record fir the last time you changed your undies, should you just quit life ?
2020-03-03 01:33:08 UTC
Four answers:
?
2020-04-21 05:41:28 UTC
Why dont you make sum spagghetti tacos?
?
2020-03-05 21:33:15 UTC
If you think this is a political question, why not just do us all a favor and quit posting things online?
2020-03-03 01:35:52 UTC
why did some nit wit report your q?...….swine are everywhere.

I thought it was funny I did not answer....but I laughed.

Have a nice day.         TRUMP 2020
2020-03-03 01:34:30 UTC
You sound like a fudgepacker.